This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
added to delivery
Water Buffalo Ribeye Steak (Frozen) - Approx. 180g (0.4 LB.)
- Remove the ribeye steak from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking. This helps it cook more evenly.
- Pat the steak dry with paper towels to remove any excess moisture. Season both sides generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can also add minced garlic, rosemary, or thyme for extra flavor, but this is optional.
- If using a grill, preheat it to high heat. If using a skillet or pan, place it over medium-high heat and add a small amount of olive oil or butter to prevent sticking.Place the ribeye steak on the hot grill or in the hot skillet. Sear one side for 2-3 minutes without moving it. This will give the steak a nice sear and caramelization.
- Flip the steak using tongs and sear the other side for another 2-3 minutes for medium-rare. Adjust the cooking time based on your preferred level of doneness: 4-5 minutes for medium, or 6-7 minutes for medium-well.
- To check the doneness, use a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the steak:
- 125°F (51°C) for rare
- 135°F (57°C) for medium-rare
- 145°F (63°C) for medium
- 155°F (68°C) for medium-well
- Remember that the steak's temperature will continue to rise a few degrees after you remove it from the heat (carryover cooking).
- Remove the ribeye steak from the heat source and place it on a cutting board. Tent it loosely with aluminum foil and let it rest for about 5 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute and results in a more tender steak.
- After resting, slice the ribeye steak against the grain (the lines you can see running through the meat) for maximum tenderness. Serve it with your favorite sides, such as mashed potatoes, grilled vegetables, or a salad.
Enjoy your perfectly cooked ribeye steak!