This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
added to delivery
Water Buffalo Burgers (Frozen) - 4 x Approx. 4.5oz Patties (4 x 135g)
Frozen Item: This is a frozen item and will be delivered in an insulated cooler bag with an ice pack. We ask that you please return these items in your following order to help us limit our waste impact. :)
- If using a grill, preheat it to medium-high heat (around 350-400°F or 175-200°C). Make sure the grates are clean and lightly oiled to prevent sticking.
- If using a stovetop pan, heat it over medium-high heat. You can add a small amount of oil to prevent sticking if necessary.
- Place the burger patties on the grill or in the pan. Do not press down on the patties with a spatula as this can squeeze out the juices.
- Cook the burgers for about 3-4 minutes on one side for medium-rare, 4-5 minutes for medium, or 5-6 minutes for medium-well. For well-done burgers, cook for 6-7 minutes per side.
- If you're adding cheese to make cheeseburgers, place a slice of cheese on each patty about one minute before the burgers are done, and cover the grill or pan to melt the cheese.
- The internal temperature of a medium-rare burger should be around 130-135°F (54-57°C), medium at 140-145°F (60-63°C), medium-well at 150-155°F (65-68°C), and well-done at 160°F (71°C). You can use a meat thermometer to check the temperature.