What To Do When The Weather Gets Warm?
In the warmer months, you may be ordering products that need to be chilled or frozen (or just not overheated). Here are a couple things you can do to ensure your delivery preserves its quality throughout the day - and one thing we do to help!
Place a Cooler for Your Items
If you have placed a cooler, we can...
Here is a tasty recipe for you to try this week: Garlic-Mashed Rutabagas & Potatoes!
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium rutabagas, peeled and cubed (about 5 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 heaping cups smallish same-size cauliflower pieces, stems included
- 2 T olive oil
- 6-8 large cloves of garlic, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- salt and fresh-ground black pepper to taste
From first-of-the-season local produce to changes to our delivery service to the occasional staff recipe, our weekly newsletter is our main point of communication with our On The Move Organics community! Sign up Today!