On The Move Organics, Tru Earth Fragrance Free Laundry Strips - 30 Strips (+tax) ZERO WASTE!
Each strip cleans 1 load of laundry!
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Manufactured in Canada
Instructions: 1) Remove strip from Zero Waste Jar 2) Add to washing machine 3) Add clothes 4) Proceed to wash as you normally would
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
- Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
- PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
- Tru Earth Eco-Strips are palm oil free & gluten free
This is an ON THE MOVE ORGANICS ZERO-WASTE product!
As environmental activists, we are serious about reducing waste at every stage of the farm to table journey of food. With that in mind, we've launched our own On The Move Organics Zero-Waste product line: high quality organic pantry staples, coffee, tea, and condiments packaged in recoverable glass jars. This program allows us to buy organic items in bulk ( = less waste through the distribution stage), and then retail in recoverable glass jars ( = zero waste at the consumption stage).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All our Zero-Waste Products have a $1 deposit. When you're done with the jar, wash it out and return it in your On The Move Organics bin. We'll return that deposit to you on your next order. We wash and re-use the jars.
For safety reasons, we are now moving to online jar/bottle return refunds. If you have any Zero-Waste jars to return, instead of us leaving you cash, you will instead add a Zero-Waste Jar Return to your order. This will discount your order total by $1.