On The Move Organics, Balsamic Vinegar - 750ml
A vinegar with a lovely dark colour and a slightly sweet, woody taste. Ideal for vinaigrettes, marinades, sauce reductions and deglazing.
• Product of Italy (Modena region)
• Unpasteurized, 6 % acetic acid
• Nice dark colour and a slightly sweet and woodsy taste
• Produced from the double fermentation of grape juice from organic grapes
• This vinegar is aged in oak barrels for 3 years
This is an ON THE MOVE ORGANICS ZERO-WASTE product!
As environmental activists, we are serious about reducing waste at every stage of the farm to table journey of food. With that in mind, we've launched our own On The Move Organics Zero-Waste product line: high quality organic pantry staples, coffee, tea, and condiments packaged in recoverable glass jars. This program allows us to buy organic items in bulk ( = less waste through the distribution stage), and then retail in recoverable glass jars ( = zero waste at the consumption stage).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All our Zero-Waste Products have a $1 deposit. When you're done with the jar, wash it out and return it in your On The Move Organics bin. We'll return that deposit to you on your next order. We wash and re-use the jars.