Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Dog Food - 18kg
From Norman's Naturals:
"Norman's Naturals dog food is nutritionally balanced for all life stages.
- Canadian kelp meal is a great source of trace minerals.
- No corn, wheat, soy or artificial preservatives or flavours.
Why Should You Feed Norman's Naturals to Your Dog?
- It's nutritionally balanced for all life-stages
- It's made without preservatives or artificial flavours
- It promotes optimal digestion for a healthy immune system
- It's made locally in Ontario"
Ingredient List: Chicken meal, Brown rice, Whole peas, Whole oats, Barley, Chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Pea protein, Dried plain beet pulp, Salmon oil, Potassium chloride, Flaxseed, Natural flavour, Monocalcium phosphate, Salt, Dried kelp, Herring meal, Whole dried egg, Dried yeast, Lecithin, Choline chloride, Vitamins (vitamin e supplement, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Niacin supplement, Calcium d-pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin supplement, Beta carotene, Vitamin b12 supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic acid), Minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, selenium yeast, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate), dl-methionine, Anise, Garlic, Yarrow, Rosemary, Cassia, Thyme, Juniper, Ginger, Horseradish, Yucca schidigera extract
Daily Recommended Feeding Guidelines
5kg/10lbs or less. ½ - 1¼
5-15 kg/11-33 lbs. 1¼ - 2 1/3
15-25 kg/33-55 lbs. 2 1/3 - 3 ¼
25-35 kg/55-77 lbs. 3 ¼ - 4
35-50 kg/77-110 lbs. 4 - 5 ½
Over 50 kg Add 1/2 cup per 5 kg
* For gestation and lactation feed as much as 3 times the amount indicated in 3 feedings per day; please consult your veterinarian for exact recommendations
Link to their website: https://www.normansnaturals.com/