Roasted Butternut Squash with Garlic and Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Butternut Squash, Peeled, Seeds Scraped Out, Cut Into Pieces
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Peeled, Squashed
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 55g / 2oz Cremini Mushrooms, Halved
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the butternut squash, and garlic for 5-6 minutes, or until coloured.
- Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the mushroom halves and transfer to the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- To serve, spoon the butternut squash and mushrooms onto a serving plate and serve as a side dish.